Thursday, August 07, 2008

BEING THERE




















Photo by S. Auberle

You will note I've not identified the location of the above photo because of threats from a dear friend of mine. She swears bodily harm to me if I describe the location of her private paradise on my blog. Suffice it to say it's "Up North." Which is where I'm heading for the next week or so, so may not have internet to post. In the meantime a quote from an old favorite show of mine--"Northern Exposure." They just don't make 'em like that anymore...
cheers,
- mimi
"I think when you are somewhere,
you oughta BE there,
'cause it's not about how long
you stay in a place,
it's about what you do while you're there.
And, when you go, will the place
where you've been be any better off
for you're having been there?"
- Chris-In-The-Morning:
Love, Life,
and the Whole Karmic Enchilada...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home