Saturday, February 09, 2008

HOORAY

























"A Star is Born" - S. Auberle 2007

Hooray for two things:
First, I have returned from my snowbound airport adventure and am back in the sunny Southwest, and

Second: today is the Second Anniversary of this blog! Yes, cause for celebration, I think. I like being out here in the blogosphere, visiting around the world, having my say, and still believe in this one small effort to put my version of beauty into a world that most definitely needs every drop...

Thanks to all you who are out there reading me, and especially Arem Arvinson (Ralph Murre) who got me started on this blogging path. For some fine reading and photos, take a look at his blog and all the others listed on my links. And for now:

"Let us read and let us dance
two amusements that will never
do any harm to the world."
- Voltaire

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

greetings from France...Herr K

2:53 PM  
Blogger Ralph Murre said...

oh, you sweetheart, congratulations!

keep up the beautiful work.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Sharon Auberle said...

Hello, Herr K,
how lovely to hear from France and your lovely website--thanks for stopping by...

and Ralph Murre, always good to hear from you and your equally beautiful blog..thank you..

anyone reading this--check out these two blogs--they're simply fantastic!

-mimi

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home