Tuesday, January 29, 2008

ABSENCE

























Photo by S. Auberle


Those of you in my legion of five or six faithful readers may have noticed my absence from the blogwaves of late. The reason for this is that I am kneedeep in, consumed by, and obsessed with the final pages of a book I'm writing which, I believe, may see the publishing light of day in 2008. Details to follow on that.
A future reason may be that the ever-absolutely-correct weather people say a huge storm is heading our way, which will likely result in my being snowbound. This is a good thing in that all distractions will disappear from my writing. A bad thing, because I may run out of red wine.
Stay tuned.
- mimi

1 Comments:

Blogger Ralph Murre said...

oh, don't ever run out of red wine - or good poems . . .

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home