Friday, June 30, 2006

NEVER-FAIL TIP











I don't even want to acknowledge
this photo.

While going through the files of my
recent trip's digital images, I came
across this wonderful shot. Here I am
shooting some of the world's most
magnificent scenery, and oops...

Then, while further meditating on my
stalled writing muse, of whom I'm
expecting great things, all I can think
of is feet--toes in particular. This, of
course, leads me to the thought of Kevin
Costner painting Susan Sarandon's toes
in Bull Durham, one of the sexiest movie
scenes ever. So, I'm here to tell you, MEN:

to absolutely and totally melt your woman's
heart--paint her toenails! (You might want
to rent the movie first, just to see how it's
done.) I promise you, she will adore you
forever. I might also suggest a glass of wine,
a little Sinatra, Hartman, etc., well you get
the picture...

cheers,
-mimi

3 Comments:

Blogger Bruce Hodder said...

I am grateful for your advice! And I love "Bull Durham", though typically for a man, I remember only the scenes at the plate with the brilliant inner dialogue Costner is having.
By the way, how do you tell if a woman you think may be romantically interested in you actually is?

11:05 PM  
Blogger Sharon Auberle said...

oh, good question, Bruce. My suggestion would be not to worry about it, just pull out all the stops and show her what a cool guy you are. If she's not interested then--her loss!
Further tip: Costner's monologue on what he believes in--memorize it!
-mimi

7:39 AM  
Blogger Bruce Hodder said...

Thank you!!

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home