Tuesday, November 20, 2007

TTBTF (Things to be thankful for)

























Seattle Fish Market Wall - S. Auberle

As Thanksgiving approaches, besides the most important things for which I'm thankful--loved ones, friends, home, health--I'm keeping a list of smaller things, just because I think it's important. Here are a few, in no particular order:
peanut butter
wine
my friend who sends me butterflies
music by Peter Kater and R. Carlos Nakai
goose down comforters
poetry of geese in the air
hiking Fat Man's Loop
magical photo software
Handel's Messiah
- many thanks, mimi

2 Comments:

Blogger S.L. Corsua said...

This list tells that you cherish life. I love peanut butter, too. ^_^ (And I cherish your words and your spirit, too.)

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much, soulless,
and I would add your beautiful poetry to that list...

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home