Thursday, February 23, 2006

MUSINGS I

Back in LaLa land. Though I don't live in California, Arizona is close enough that the vibes (both good and bad) float right over the desert to land on our shoulders like golden faerie dust.

Spotted: two bumper stickers

My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
and
What Would Scooby Do?

Spotted: four vanity license plates: (I love reading these)

GID E UP

and on two BMW'S, one behind the other:

(first car) ALWAYS
(second car) N4EVER
I swear this really happened. I almost ran off the road.
(Do they drive everywhere in separate cars???)

Lastly, my personal favorite: OPLZSNO

A heartfelt plea to the snow gods from us here in the peaks and pines of northern Arizona where the fire danger, at the end of February, has been bumped to HIGH, which usually doesn't happen till June. We are currently experiencing a very serious drought, have only received two inches of snow this season, instead of our usual one hundred inches. I personally attribute this to global warming...

OPLZSNO,
- mimi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home